- - Added visual indicator when sell order completes.
- - Added visual indicator when loss protection order is filled or cancelled.
- - Added the ability to reset the bot view.
- - Automatically reset the bot view after a trade completes either via cancellation of sell orders or via Market Sell.
- - Added protection for the user to stop them from buying twice within the same bot window.
- - Made the software more tolerant to VPN/Poor connections where requests can sometimes time out sporadically and then recover, to stop the user from being kicked out until the call fails three times in a row.
- - Adjusted default profit & loss protection settings to be more in tune with accepted defaults.
- - Updated which websocket is consumed from Binance for the graph, to more closely represent the live price and be more aesthetically pleasing.
- - Added the ability to disable Loss Protection.
- - Added in protection so that loss protection limits cannot exceed Binances' API limits.
- - Added in protection so that loss protection limits cannot be too less than the stop limit, rendering the loss protection useless.
- - Fixed a bug relating to precision for certain assets on the Binance exchange.
© 2020 Pump Sniper. All rights reserved.
|Terms and Conditions